0.8.24-2.0.29 (Wednesday, April 17th, 2019)
Bug fixes. Additionally, new Witch Doctor decks are in the bot rotation.
Make sure to visit playspellsource.com for a full history of changes if you’d like to know more since you’ve last joined us!
- Omega Dragon is now a dragon.
- Lush Restoration now shows the correct amount of health that needs to be restored.
- Raid Boss Gnaxx now correctly says +2 attack buffs.
- Hexlord Zixxis now works.
- Mutamite Terror now discards your rightmost card.
0.8.23-2.0.29 (Tuesday, April 16th, 2019)
- Choose and reshuffle effects shuffle in the original card, rather than a copy, as intended.
- Mind Controlled Mech now correctly cannot attack.
- Spiritual Diffusion now correctly destroys three random enemy minions and replaces them with 2/2 Spirits.
- Thelia Silentdreamer now correctly causes spells to be cast twice on her.
- Doby Mick’s effect is now an Opener.
- Shadow Puppetry now works.
- Sideline Coach now costs (5).
- Frostfeather now has 5 health.
- Noth the Plaguebringer now correctly shuffles in cards.
- Glaciar Cleaver now costs (7).
- Frost Wraith is now 3/3.
- Pond Lord now summons two frogs instead of three as its aftermath.
- Baleful Totem is now a Shaman card and is 3/3.
- Rallying Cry now costs (2).
- Deepwood Barghest now behaves closer to Keleseth with regards to decks containing secrets (as opposed to cost-2 cards).
- Light of Chi-Ji now sets costs to (1).
- Sleight of Hand now costs (2).
- Crimson General is now a cost (2) 2/2.
- Fire Breath now says “Deal 3 damage to a minion and 2 damage to the enemy champion.”
- Drakonid Bruiser is now a cost (5) 4/4 with Blitz.
- Dragon Treasurer is no longer collectible.
- Rheastrasza now summons a 4/4 Dragon with Blitz.
- Underminer is now a cost (2) 4/1.
- Mountain Whelp is now a cost (3) 2/4 with Blitz.
- Lava Saber now only summons one Whelp.
- Attempting to mind control Aysa Cloudsinger no longer crashes the game.
- Drakonid Commander: Cost (8) 6/6 Dragon, “Opener: Give a character +4 Attack this turn.”
0.8.22-2.0.29 (Thursday, April 11th, 2019)
Thanks to a contribution from @Logovaz, there are new cards for Senzaku!
The following keywords have been consistently applied to Spellsource cards:
- Champion: Your player character. When this dies, you lose the game.
- Skill: A spell your Champion can play every turn.
- Opener: Occurs whenever the card is played from the hand.
- Aftermath: Occurs whenever a minion dies (horribly) on the battlefield.
- Hidden: This minion cannot be targeted by enemies until it deals damage.
- Dodge: The first time this minion takes damage, it takes zero instead.
- Dash: This can attack enemy minions even if it is exhausted.
- Blitz: This can attack enemies even if it is exhausted.
- Spellpower (X): Your Spells deal this much more damage.
- Toxic: This kills minions it damages.
- Guard: This must be destroyed before minions can attack its champion.
Now clarifying the following additional keywords:
- Armor: Instead of losing health, lose this instead.
- Deflect: The first time this minion takes damage, deal it to its Champion instead.
- Wither (X): This reduces its target’s health by this amount, and restores the health at the start of the caster’s turn.
- Enchantment: Occurs as long as the target this is attached to is in play.
- Exhausted: During the turn it comes into play or changes sides, this minion is exhausted and cannot attack this turn. It loses exhaustion at the start of next turn.
- Elusive: Cannot be targeted by spells or skills.
- Drain (X): Deals this much damage to the target, then heals the source by this amount. Any excess is given as extra health instead.
- Roast: Remove a card from the top of your deck.
- Reservoir (X): Occurs when your deck is larger than this amount.
- Sacrifice: Occurs whenever a friendly minion dies.
- Silence: The text on this card and any enchantments added later are no longer in play.
- Supremacy: Occurs whenever this minion attacks and kills another.
- Surge: Occurs when a card is played from the hand on the same turn it was added to the hand.